Standard components supported by engineering excellence
Reliance offers small quantities of standard components at stock prices for cost effective prototype development. To complete the customer service package the company can also:
- predict the performance of its standard components in your application
- specify associated components for your design
- modify standard components to suit your requirements
- offer unique solutions from proven concepts
A team of dedicated mechatronic design engineers is on hand to support customer design requirements and develop turnkey mechatronic solutions.
Under one roof
Reliance offers, in-house design, manufacture, assembly and test all under one roof.
With dedicated manufacturing facilities, the company can supply production quantities of customised components and, in many cases, provide full assembly support to its customers including:
- design for manufacture
- weight critical design and analysis
- safety critical design and analysis
- prototype manufacture
- cleanroom assembly
- life validation testing
- repair service and obsolescence management
Quality assured to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and the aerospace standard AS 9100 Revision B, Reliance is committed to providing the highest quality in terms of both manufacture and service.
Reliance is certified to the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001:2004